Classic Rock Bottom

R.I.P. (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RIP Leonard Nimoy

From Yahoo TV Leonard Nimoy, Actor, Director, and 'Star Trek' Icon, Dies at 83 By Ethan Alter 4 hours ago Yahoo TV I Am Not Spock proclai…

Started by Jon

2 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Scott

KIM FOWLEY DIES AT 75

Michael Buckner, Getty Images Kim Fowley, a producer who co-wrote songs with Kiss and Alice Cooper, has died at 75 after a long battle w…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Jon

RIP JOE COCKER

Ron Bull, Getty Images Joe Cocker, one of rock music’s most distinctive performers, has died of lung cancer. He was 70 years old. The BBC…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Jon

RIP Jack Bruce

From ABC news: Associated Press British musician Jack Bruce, best known as the lead vocalist and bass player of the power blues trio Cream…

Started by Jon

0 Oct 25, 2014

RIP Richard Kiel

He was in the first James Bond movie I ever saw, "The Spy Who Loved Me". From Variety: Richard Kiel, the 7-foot-2 actor who most famousl…

Started by Jon

2 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Niels (Mod)

SURVIVOR SINGER JIMI JAMISON DIES AT 63

Ethan Miller, Getty Images Jimi Jamison, the singer for Survivor during their peak mid-’80s run, has died. He was 63 years old. TMZ repor…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Meow

RIP Don Pardo

From The Hollywood Reporter Don Pardo, the Booming Voice of 'Saturday Night Live,' Dies at 96 The Hollywood Reporter By Mike Barnes 8 hour…

Started by Jon

2 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Scott

RIP Robin Williams

From Variety: Veteran film and television comedic actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday. He was 63. The cause of death is believed…

Started by Jon

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Former Alice Cooper Guitarist Dick Wagner Dies at 71

wagnermusic.com One of rock’s most renowned guitarists, Dick Wagner, died this morning (July 30). He was 71. He is known for his work wit…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Jon

RIP James Garner

From AP: Actor James Garner, whose whimsical style in the 1950s TV Western "Maverick" led to a stellar career in TV and films such as "The…

Started by Jon

2 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)