Classic Rock Bottom

CD, DVD, Concert and Book Reviews (826)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2023 CD Review - Rat Rod - Four on the Floor

You can check out my review of the Rat Rod CD Four on the Floor via this KNAC.COM link.

Started by TageRyche

0 Sep 26, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #228 - Junkyard - S/T

This week's new article in my series The Cassette Chronicles takes a look back at the self-titled debut album from Junkyard. You can check…

Started by TageRyche

0 Sep 21, 2023

2023 CD Review - Ray Alder - II

You can check out my review of the new Ray Alder solo CD II via this KNAC.COM link.

Started by TageRyche

0 Sep 7, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #227 - Survivor - When Seconds Count

You can check out this week's new Cassette Chronicles article, which looks at the Survivor album When Seconds Count, via this Limelight Mag…

Started by TageRyche

0 Sep 7, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #226 - Heretic - Breaking Point

This week's new Cassette Chronicles article looks at the Heretic album Breaking Point. You can check it out via this Limelight Magazine.com…

Started by TageRyche

0 Aug 24, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #225 - Don Henley - The End of the Innocence

This week's new Cassette Chronicles article looks back at the 1989 Don Henley solo album The End of the Innocence. You can check it out via…

Started by TageRyche

0 Aug 10, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #224 - Genesis - Invisible Touch

The new Cassette Chronicles article this week takes a look back at the Genesis album Invisible Touch. You can check it out via this Limelig…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jul 27, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #223 - Dio - The Last in Line

The Cassette Chronicles marks this week's occasion of Ronnie James Dio's birthday by looking back at the album The Last In Line. You can ch…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jul 13, 2023

The Cassette Chronicles #222 - Judas Priest - Painkiller

This week's new Cassette Chronicles article looks back at the Judas Priest album Painkiller. You can check out the article via this Limelig…

Started by TageRyche

2 Jun 29, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

2023 Concert Review - Metal Church - Live at The Vault in New Bedford, MA June 23rd, 2023

Metal Church was in New Bedford, MA for two shows this past weekend. It's the hometown of new singer Marc Lopes and I was there for Night 1…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jun 27, 2023

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos