Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

America “Archives” Limited Edition 180 Gram Red Vinyl Now Available For Pre-order

For Immediate Release   America “Archives” Limited Edition 180 Gram Red Vinyl Now Available For Pre-order!   Limited edition of 100 uni…

Started by William James

0 Apr 16, 2019

Your Favorite Indie Rock Bands

A friend of mine has been getting me more and more into some of the Indie Bands. What are some of your favorite Indie Rock Bands?

Started by Scandal 2000

1 Feb 6, 2019
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

TOP 10 (OR LESS) ALBUMS OF 2018

Do you have a Top 10 Albums list for 2018?  If so, post it here.  Classic Rock Bottom will not be posting a voted on list this year, but p…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

19 Dec 31, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

BEST ARCHIVE/BOX SET RELEASES OF 2018

Every year as we move through time we see more and more archive and box set releases from our favorite bands.  I don't expect that to chan…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

8 Dec 27, 2018
Reply by Jon

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT(S) OF 2018

Surely you were expecting something this year that would knock your socks off, instead it was much less than what you were expecting.  Pos…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

The Who At Riverfront Coliseum Dec. 3rd, 1979

The Who were scheduled to play a concert at Cincinnati's Riverfront Coliseum on Dec. 3, 1979. The show was a general or 'festival' seatin…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Scott

2018 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Creedence Clearwater Revival Chicago Boston The Police Tom Petty (Legend Winner)

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Apr 28, 2018
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

2018 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME OFFICIAL BALLOT

All of the nominations are in.  I have fed them all into the CRB Super Computer here at the office and we have an official ballot.  You wi…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

2018 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME NOMINATIONS

April has arrived and it's once again time to nominate artists for induction into the Classic Rock Bottom Hall of Fame.  We do this each y…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Music Legend & Virtuoso Guitarist Shawn Phillips Releases His Most Daring, Socially Conscious Album Yet with Continuance

Shawn Phillips, one of music’s most daring, influential and enigmatic figures, has an announced the release of his new album, Continuance,…

Started by William James

0 Mar 22, 2018

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos