Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEST OF RA (IMHO)

I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days so I've been a bit more absent than usual, but I feel better today and I thought I'd in…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Jon

REQUEST FOR NIELS

Hey bro, I'd love to see Slash's new video (featuring Fergie) for Beautiful Dangerous.  It's kinda killer.

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

METHOD TO YOUR MADNESS?

I decided to start working on my Top 10 Albums for 2010 list today and I was wondering if there is a particular way anyone else is using to…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by TageRyche

Top 10 Greatest Guitar Sounds

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/Features/guitar-sounds-1104/Top 10 Greatest Guitar Sounds.  Read 'em and weep is what I say.  No Jimm…

Started by Scott

5 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Jon

Best of Jethro Tull (IMHO)

It was my meaning, that I would make a "best of" Jethro Tull a few weeks back, but then I though of making a 1981-list, and then I got the…

Started by Niels (Mod)

16 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Mike Pell

Best of (IMHO) The New Wave era

Been sittin' on this for awhile because I know its hard to listen to all the great stuff being posted, but I wanted to try this BEST OF for…

Started by Scott

5 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Jon

Some great "stuff" from the '60's (IMHO)

This is not really a "Best of"-list, but it's a list of some great music from the 60's, but only one track pr. artist. If I should make a "…

Started by Niels (Mod)

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

DRUM FILLS

Okay, this may be a stupid question, but what exactly are drum fills?  I think I know, but I would love a definitive answer.  I'm not a dru…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Jon

BEST OF THE LADIES (IMHO)

Women. Can't live with 'em...you know the rest. This is my list of songs that have women's names in them. The title has to have a chicks na…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

8 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

BEST OF QUEEN (IMHO)...FORGET THE HITS!

Rjhog kind of forced me to do this so here goes.....my list of the 10 best Queen songs, staying away from the hits everyone knows. There's…

Started by Jon

10 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)