Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BEST OF KISS (IMHO) - GHOST PLAYERS

I became a Kiss fan when I was still a kid.  Looking back, I always thought that every song I heard was performed entirely by Kiss' origina…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

BEST OF 1981 (IMHO)

I've said it before, but in my opinon, 1981 was a GREAT year to buy "new" records, because so many of the albums, that was released that ye…

Started by Niels (Mod)

14 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Concerts You have Attended

Hello Everyone, Are there anyone out there who had a close encounter with a star at a concert like I did or did you walk away from a concer…

Started by Jaclyn Lee Smook

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Jaclyn Lee Smook

NEWLY DISCOVERED OLD MUSIC / BANDS

I'm 52 years old and have been hooked on music since I was 12....I have tons of albums...and about 2,000 cds.  Still, I continue to stumble…

Started by Dave

17 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

WHY CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM ROCKS!!

This may sound a bit like I'm tooting my own horn, but I'm really tooting the horn of CRB's outstanding members who continually add the bes…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jon

UNDER A RAGING MOON

I know this is a specific album request as opposed to a band request, but does anybody have this album?  I'd really love to hear it, haven'…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Old Records on the Shelf

Hello everyone Jackie Here, Now that we lost our Norma Jean I am taking over for her and we still have all of those albums for sale trade o…

Started by Jaclyn Lee Smook

0 Sep 27, 2010

BEST SONG LEFT OFF AN ALBUM

How do people make this type of mistake?  You have a great song and, for some unknown reason, you don't include it on the album that you ar…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

SONGS YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE LYRICS TO

Pretty straight forward here, this thread is for all those songs where the vocals are totally unintelligible (that may not be a word, but y…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Jon

CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM GIVEAWAY WINNERS!!!

Well, the contest is officially over, and we have 5 winners.  First I want to thank everybody who has contributed to this site, and I espec…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

15 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)