Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago

I would like to se Chicago XIV(?) as album of the week or something. I can't remember the exact title, but it's the album from 1986, the fi…

Started by Niels (Mod)

9 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Jon

The new Black Country Communion-CD sounds GREAT!!

Has anyone else heard the CD yet? I've only heard the first 6 numbers but it sounds REALLY great in my ears!! And they all play great, Bon…

Started by Niels (Mod)

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

Bands I really am trying hard to like... but its not working...

So I'm watching the Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage DVD, again, and I hear Neil Peart get asked what other bands he's into.  He replies that…

Started by Scott

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

HAS ANYONE NOTICED?

Has anyone (anyone other than Jon, for he posted it in his new release thread) that we have new releases from The Doobie Brothers, Eric Cla…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

9 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by TageRyche

STEPPING OUT OF THE SHADOW OF A FAMOUS BAND

Scott and I have had a conversation going on today about Deen Castronovo, drummer for Journey, releasing a solo album, and about how many d…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

15 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Norma Jean Fox (11/30/45-09/07/10)

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of one of our own members, Ms. Norma Jean Fox.  Norma Jean joined the site early, one…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Norma Jean's Legend

We just lost our dear Norma Jean but her legend lives on with me her niece. If you want any of the albums here just write to me Jackie Lee…

Started by Jaclyn Lee Smook

0 Sep 9, 2010

BACKING VOCALISTS

You know, we're always talking about folks like Ronnie James Dio, Robert Plant, Steve Perry and Robin Zander and how good their vocal abili…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

AXL ROSE???

from melodicrock.com   AXL ROSE - GENIUS OR COMPLETE TOOL?:Dear old Axl Rose has been busy making more good friends while in the UK. Here's…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Steal or borrow?

Okay! I'll give it a shot, and try to knock Scott of the "first place": Sometimes you can hear when musicians steal or borrow from each…

Started by Niels (Mod)

15 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)