Classic Rock Bottom

Classic/Modern Rock Talk (572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Old Music Classifieds

Hello everybody. I just got the go ahead to help with a new section here in the forum. I will call it OLD MUSIC CLASSIFIEDS. Me and Lee hav…

Started by Norma Jean Fox

0 Aug 3, 2010

Rockollections by Mike Pell

First, I want to thank Jon, Scott and Niels for their outstanding contributions to this young site. These three gentleman are making a grea…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Jon

NEW CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM LOGO

I just wanted to tell everyone that CRB has a brand new logo.  I hope everybody likes it as much as I do.  It was designed and created by A…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Jon

THE UNUSUAL SUSPECTS

I'm gonna guess that, like myself, most of the folks here at Classic Rock Bottom like a guitar that is well played.  Niels posted a great t…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Scott

REQUEST FOR SCOTT (SHT)

Scott, I'm gonna break the "only request bands" rule and request a SHT playlist of all ballads.  Any chance of something like this?

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Scott

ANYONE LIKE KISS?

well if you do whats your favourite song/album?   and join the new Kiss fan site .............. www.KissFanatics.com

Started by Dylan

6 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by SUSSEX THE GREEK

Stranger

I bought this album in 1982 (I think?!), but I have'nt got it any more, and it was a good album. Is there a chance that maybe Jon could "us…

Started by Niels (Mod)

2 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

NEW STONE SOUR SONG

from melodicrock.com   STONE SOUR Reveal New Music From Audio Secrecy Hot Flashes Posted on Tuesday, July 13, 2010 at 16:16:20 EST Gearin…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Joe Elliott's Down 'N' Outz

If you buy the new summer 2010-edition of the magazine "Classic Rock", you'll get the new album from Joe Elliott's band Down 'N' Outz, "My…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

New Forum

Hello All, I am Norma and along with my niece. She has created a talk type forum of her own just to talk about her favorites and your favor…

Started by Norma Jean Fox

0 Jul 4, 2010

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos