Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #47

Again, not really a "lost" album since it came out four years ago, but hell, what constitutes a "lost" album anyway?  Does it have t…

Started by Jon

16 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #43

You know, I never really considered Kansas a hard rock band (even though they kind of are) and always thought that, solo, they would b…

Started by Jon

18 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #42

Since the first few months of this year have be…

Started by Jon

20 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #41 (NOW WITH FRILLS!)

OK, this is going to be kind of piss poor since I no longer can't upload pictures to this site for some stupid r…

Started by Jon

18 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #40

…

Started by Jon

19 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #39

I think this quote from www.allmusic.com sums up this album perfectly: "Strength was sadly lost in the shuffle of the alternative rock r…

Started by Jon

15 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #37

Dear Scott, You made a request for this and I'm honoring it, my little snuggly oompah loompah lambiechop h…

Started by Jon

13 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #36

Interesting story about this band.......   In 1985 a music exec was watching "Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome"…

Started by Jon

12 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #35

Ok, here's the story on this week's pick:   A song from this album was featured as the MSoTW last week. Howe…

Started by Jon

45 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #34

Sigh.   And what I thought was a glorious idea, an idea so grand that everyone would be bowing down to me,…

Started by Jon

18 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)