Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #387

Who? Henry Paul Band When? 1979 Album Title? Grey Ghost Allmusic.com Review? Yes! Henry Paul was a rhythm guitarist and vocalist for the…

Started by Jon

6 Mar 16, 2018
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

Lost/Forgotten Album #386

Who? Romeo's Daughter When? 1993 Album Title? Delectable Allmusic.com Review? Nope I only like albums in the 45-46 minute range. How long…

Started by Jon

9 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #385

Who? Target When? 1976 Album Title? Target Allmusic.com Review? No, but they do give it 4.5 stars Anyone who I might know? Jimi Jamison? O…

Started by Jon

4 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #384

Who? Wireless When? 1980 Album Title? No Static Allmusic.com Review? No Who produced it? Leddy Gee, or something like that. Some unknown.…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #383

Who? Dakota When? 1980 Album Title? Dakota Allmusic.com Review? No Ok.......how about an allmusic.com bio? Sure This US melodic rock outfi…

Started by Jon

4 Jan 21, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #382

I know. But don't worry, it will happen. I just thought that since the beginning of the year is pretty weak on new releases, I'll just go…

Started by Jon

6 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #381

Someone requested this album a long, long time ago. Don't remember who it was, maybe they're still around, maybe they're not but here it i…

Started by Jon

11 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

Lost/Forgotten Album #380

Recently I talked to the suits in corporate and asked if we could take a couple weeks off at the end of December and they laughed. One wee…

Started by Jon

2 Dec 15, 2017

Lost/Forgotten Album #379

It's the 20th and second album in the series. Moore ooey-gooey AOR goodness from Strangeways! This is their second album which was releas…

Started by Jon

6 Dec 7, 2017

Lost/Forgotten Album #378

Time for the 19th album in the series that has nothing to do with last week's selection but actually could. It's called "liberties", folks…

Started by Jon

3 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)