Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #85

Thinking that you've come to the wrong place? Wondering why Sarah Brightman is featured this second week of our month long tribute to wo…

Started by Jon

39 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #84

It's March and it's all for the ladies........ I'm going to kick it off with the 1992 release from Canada's Sass Jordan, titled "Racine".…

Started by Jon

14 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #83

Prediction: 1) You'll like the album cover 2) Most won't like the music With that said, I have no clue why I have this album. I'm thinki…

Started by Jon

15 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #82

The tour commences, only because I am now in it only for the money. And now I really need the money........ It's been a pretty mellow win…

Started by Jon

13 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #81

Even thought I was happy going solo, I have found myself running short of cash and I now have to turn to the evil side. After last years…

Started by Jon

5 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #80

Let's chalk this one up as an album you heard of but never picked up because it seemingly was available for a short while and then went t…

Started by Jon

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jon

SPECIAL REQUEST (GORDON) Lost/Forgotten Album

Should be Diamond Dreamer then Eternal Dark, but what the heck..... By request from Gordon, here's the 1982 release "Diamond Dreame…

Started by Jon

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #79

Here's the dilemma I had: I wanted to get this album out there for all you fine folks to listen to. At first I wanted to post it in…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #77

You know, we had so much friggin' fun a couple years ago with this, we're gonna do it again! Here's what we have: 1) An album 2) Differen…

Started by Jon

40 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #75

Short and sweet since we all have better stuff to do..... 2000 release from Supershine, titled "Supershine" featuring Doug Pinnick and B…

Started by Jon

7 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)