Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (415)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #13

This one came out of the blue (neat, a PUN), kind of a request from Rjhog and I'm here to please.   A suergroup formed in the late 80'…

Started by Jon

18 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #12

Before you condemn me for featuring the above album this week, do yourself a favor and listen to it first. Then condemn me if you mu…

Started by Jon

18 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Lost/Forgotten Album #11

Ok, got a band here that kind of fell through the cracks, Dan Reed Network, and their third (and last) album released in 1991, "The…

Started by Jon

21 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #11

After last week's pick (which nobody liked, damn them all!) I sat in my cell trying to figure a way to get bck in everyone's good gr…

Started by Jon

20 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Lost/Forgotten Album #10

Along with rock, I've always liked classical music as well. Hearing smatterings of classical music in rock music (see: Accept) has alw…

Started by Jon

14 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #9

Just so you know, I'm typing this while sitting the same way as the guy pictured above. And it's tougher than it looks!   For some r…

Started by Jon

9 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #8

So I was going to put this up yesterday (Sunday), but didn't since I was still coming down from the canoe trip from hell. But it's u…

Started by Jon

13 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #6

Gonna make this one quick since I'm being pressured to pack for vacation which starts tomorrow (actually now if I really think abo…

Started by Jon

12 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by susie

Lost/Forgotten Album #7

Guess the artist and name of the album is pretty easy top figure out, what with the picture above of sweaty guy's forehead.   This i…

Started by Jon

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #5

Thanks to Scott, he made this week's pick pretty easy, 1982's "Private Audition" from Heart.   To be honest, I never heard of this a…

Started by Jon

14 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)