Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #33

And I continue with album #3 on my self-imposed Hevy Devy month.   Now, I noticed that everyone hated last…

Started by Jon

15 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #32

Hevy Devy month continues with Strapping Young Lad's 1997 album titled "City", a nice little band fronted…

Started by Jon

14 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #30

Ok, this week we're going to have some fun!   Since MSoTW is such a RESOUNDING SUCCESS, I was thinking why not…

Started by Jon

14 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #28

This week the pick is the 1980 release from Outlaws titled "Ghost Riders". Now, I had no idea that Niels was making an IMHO list of his…

Started by Jon

16 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #27

Ladies and gentlemen, I is back!   Took a couple weeks off doing this because of the holidays and other stuff going on, but it's a fresh…

Started by Jon

23 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #26 (Guest Hosted by Scott)

Lost Album of the Weekby ScottDecember 28th 2010Jon is on a well deserved sabbatical this week, so I thought I would do something I've been…

Started by Scott

36 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #25

(Dedicated to Noodles, my rock 'n' roll buddy)   I'm going to try something a bit different this week by featuring an fairly unknown alb…

Started by Jon

9 Dec 23, 2010
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #24

Released in 1984, Pat Travers' "Hot Shot" is one of my favorite albums from his catalogue, ranking up there with the previous "Black Pea…

Started by Jon

11 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #23

Released in 1979, "Remote Control" is the fourth album studio from The Tubes, coming before they hit it kind of big with "The Completi…

Started by Jon

11 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #22

This week we have the 1993 release from Toto, titled "Kingdom Of Desire".   It's an album that slipped thru the cracks for me, and her…

Started by Jon

6 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)