Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #374

Before we get to the 16th album in the series, let's discuss trains. I no longer like 'em. They hassled me on the way to work and on the w…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #377

Just in time for Thanksgiving, it's the third album in that series. It's probably that series you've forgotten about, but this fits in qui…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #376

Album #18 in the series is the debut from Face Dancer, "This World". Released in 1979 it did reach #35 on the Billboard chart, but there's…

Started by Jon

2 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #375

This, the 17th album in the series, it the one you've probably been waiting for but never realized you were waiting for it until now. You…

Started by Jon

5 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #373

Well, it's been awhile since we've had some so-called "yacht rock" which makes it the perfect time for the 19th album in that series that…

Started by Jon

18 Oct 29, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #372

For the 15th album in the series, I need to make it perfectly clear that this is NOT Diamond Rio no matter what my car says. Hey, it also…

Started by Jon

4 Oct 25, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #371

Before we get to the 14th album in this series and since it's Shocktober, you need to ask yourself one simple question: "Who's afraid?" Af…

Started by Jon

5 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #370

It's album #13 in the series and it doesn't seem to be unlucky? Well, we'll see. It's all the way back to 1979 with the second release fro…

Started by Jon

3 Oct 8, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #369

Guess what? It's album #12.3 in the series! This week it's the 1989 release from Fiona, Heart Like A Gun. With THIS album cover, it looks…

Started by Jon

6 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #366

For the 18th album in that other series, this week's selection is the 1984 release from Red Rockers, Schizophrenic Circus.  Some of you mi…

Started by Jon

3 Sep 23, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)