Classic Rock Bottom

Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week (441)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #357

Considering that the previous Billy Thorpe posts went over so horribly, we're going to feature another BT album this week which makes it t…

Started by Jon

3 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #356

Considering that the last two Moon Martin posts went over so damn well, we're going to feature another Moon Martin album this week which m…

Started by Jon

4 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

Lost/Forgotten Album #355

For the 15th album in the series you may or may not be totally enjoying (like I care), it's the 1972 self-titled release from New Heavenly…

Started by Jon

2 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #354

Considering that the last Billy Thorpe post went over so horribly, we're going to feature another BT album this week which makes it the 14…

Started by Jon

8 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #353

Considering that the last (or first) Schon & Hammer post went over so badly, we're going to feature another Schon & Hammer album t…

Started by Jon

2 Jun 10, 2017
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

Lost/Forgotten Album #352

Considering that the last (or first) Moon Martin post went over so well, we're going to feature another Moon Martin album this week which…

Started by Jon

3 Jun 9, 2017
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #351

The series is now up to album #11! Before we really begin, let's check out the allmusic.com review so you know what you're getting into: B…

Started by Jon

7 Jun 4, 2017
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #349

For the ninth album in that ongoing series, it's the 1982 release from Schon & Hammer, Here To Stay.  This comes as a bit of a surpris…

Started by Jon

5 May 20, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #350

It's the 10th album in a series of albums of which I have no clue what the series is about any longer. At one time I did, but I've aged si…

Started by Jon

3 May 20, 2017
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #348

Good thing you came here for the eighth album in this series. It's good since you came here expecting something that hasn't been posted be…

Started by Jon

4 May 9, 2017
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)