Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Top 10 Movies of 2021

Thought maybe someone else would start the Top 10 Movies List and I can just piggyback, but seems like I have to do everything around here…

Started by Yngve J. Chapleen

3 Jan 4, 2022
Reply by TageRyche

My Top 10 Mysteries & Thrillers of 2021!

You'll have to forgive a bit of pessimism at the start of this article. You see, 2021 in real world implications was kind of just a reall…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jan 1, 2022

My 7 Favorite Movies of 2020!

Given the fact that most of the movies that were originally scheduled to come out in 2020 were either postponed to 2021 or shuffled off…

Started by TageRyche

13 Jan 2, 2021
Reply by Jon

My Top 10 Mysteries & Thrillers of 2020!

After writing articles about my favorite albums and movies of 2020, it is only fitting that I close out my annual Best Of recaps with the…

Started by TageRyche

0 Dec 31, 2020

COMEDY THREAD

I know how much I like to laugh, so I thought we should have a comedy thread.  Post jokes or Videos here.The first two videos I'm adding ha…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

104 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

My 7 Favorite Movies of 2019

Perhaps the first thing you are wondering why I am only listing 7 movies on my best of list this year. My stated goal at the end of 2018 w…

Started by TageRyche

2 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by TageRyche

Free Comic Book Day 2019 - A Mixtape of Comic Books and Music

Normally when I write about the first Saturday in May, it is entirely focused on comic books or comic related material. This year is a bi…

Started by TageRyche

0 May 5, 2019

Blow-By-Blow or Wired?

I used to have both on cassette.Held them both in same high regard too, even though Fusion is not exactly my cup of tea, Jeff Beck did a gr…

Started by Yngve J. Chapleen

3 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

My Interview on Bolo Books!

I was asked to take part in the Bolo Books mystery blog interview profile series "Composite Sketch" and the article went live today. You ca…

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 15, 2019

I have returned.....

... of course I don't know how many of you actually missed me... haha. I was here for a bit and for reasons I don't remember I just stopped…

Started by Dave M

2 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by Dave M

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)