Classic Rock Bottom

Pandora's Box (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Comic Book Day 2016

You can check out my report on my activities on Free Comic Book Day yesterday Via This Link!

Started by TageRyche

10 May 9, 2016
Reply by TageRyche

Book Review - Allison Leotta - The Last Good Girl

I originally posted this review over on YouGabSports.com on May 1st, 2016. The Last Good Girl By Allison Leotta Touchstone / Simon &…

Started by TageRyche

0 May 1, 2016

Book Review - Matthew Betley - Overwatch

You can check out my latest book review, the debut thriller from Matthew Betley. Overwatch By Matthew Betley Emily Bestler Books / Atria B…

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 23, 2016

Meet The Author - Hank Phillippi Ryan

I recently attended a book signing event for thriller writer (and investigative journalist in Boston) Hank Phillippi Ryan. After the end of…

Started by TageRyche

0 Feb 9, 2016

My Top 10 Movies of 2015

Here's my favorite movies of 2015. 1. THE MARTIAN 2. SPY 3. STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS 4. MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: ROGUE NATION 5. AVENGERS:…

Started by TageRyche

6 Jan 4, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

My Couch Potato's Ten Best Mystery/Thrillers of 2015 List

You can check out my choices for the 10 best Mystery/Thrillers of 2015 via this Pop-topia.com link. Welcome to the third annual list of m…

Started by TageRyche

2 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by TageRyche

Book Review - Vince Flynn / Kyle Mills - The Survivor

The Survivor By Vince Flynn / Kyle Mills Publisher: Emily Bestler Books / Atria Books Release Date: October 6th, 2015 Virginia, Italy, Tu…

Started by TageRyche

0 Oct 11, 2015

MEET THE AUTHOR: INGRID THOFT

(The first in an occasional series of articles talking about book signings I attend.) As a teenager, I attended lots of rock concerts. On…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jul 11, 2015

My Top 10 2013 Mystery and Thrillers

When not watching TV or listening to music, you can usually find me reading books. I had hoped to get my pile of novels waiting to be read…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jul 11, 2015

My 2014 Top 10 Mystery and Thrillers

Back for a second year, my Couch Potato Top 10 Mystery/Thriller novels of 2014 runs the gamut from the shady world of private eyes to law e…

Started by TageRyche

0 Jul 11, 2015

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos