Classic Rock Bottom

Scott's Hidden Treasures (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #30

Hidden Treasures turns 30 this week.  Does this mean the list has finally reached a mature state?  In 'The Myth of Sisyphus' the French exi…

Started by Scott

14 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #29

Once upon a time I did a special request for ballads as a SHT list.  I thought it turned out really well, so well that I had the idea that…

Started by Scott

10 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #28

This weeks posting is influenced by the passing of two greats in Classic Rock.  Gerry Rafferty and Phil Kennemore.  They get the encore for…

Started by Scott

7 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #26

What comes to mind when you think of a typical New Years eve party's music?  Donna Summers Last Dance?  Chic's Good Times?  The Trammps D…

Started by Scott

7 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #25

10 days off and now back to the grind!  But first, I got some SHT to catch up on.My wife and I took our family to the mountains of North Ca…

Started by Scott

14 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #24

For the most part the idea for this list is suppose to be about what I'm listening to from the week past.  Sometimes I've worked up some l…

Started by Scott

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Jon

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #23

A couple weeks back there was a posting about riff's.  So I wanted to call out some of the best hidden riffs I could find and make that a…

Started by Scott

7 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #22

I can't believe that the American people allow Mtv and the music  industry to govern the radio play lists and charts.  Its not right, what…

Started by Scott

7 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Mike Pell

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #21

Sentimental–adjective1. expressive of or appealing to sentiment, esp. the tender emotions and feelings, as love, pity, or nostalgia: a sen…

Started by Scott

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #20 (BANDS EDITION)

Welcome to Hidden Treasures "Bands" Edition... How many times have you sat and listened to a band that you really love and wondered why di…

Started by Scott

11 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)