Classic Rock Bottom

Scott's Hidden Treasures (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasures - Mellowing with age

I've noticed a small sampling of aging rockers who seem to have some mellowing going on. Maybe it is true that we mellow with age? True, th…

Started by Scott

6 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Resurrected Live Shows

It is very interesting that a recent report finds that classic rock CD's are outselling popular music lately. Interesting, but not surprisi…

Started by Scott

14 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Covering The Rolling Stones

So I noticed something while putting this together... More on that later.. I keep a bunch of playlists in my iTunes library specifically…

Started by Scott

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Harmonica

Hard to believe the harmonica hasn't been showcased here yet. Seems to be an overlooked part of my Blues re-connection I've gone through la…

Started by Scott

7 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasure Influencers - Gary Richrath

One of my early influences was an album from REO Speedwagon, it was a self-titled album often referred to as “COW” because of the cover art…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - The Blues, again...

My recent catalog review of AC/DC was a ton of fun, but interesting enough this playlist is what came from it! A Blues based playlist from…

Started by Scott

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasure Essential Albums - 10's

The tens?  Sounds weird to me still... Oh well. This highly successful and widely broadcast series is finally coming to an end, the only t…

Started by Scott

4 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasure Essential Albums 00's

Two more essential albums to showcase this week and they come from the new millennium, you know somewhere between 1/1/2000 - 12/31/2009.…

Started by Scott

11 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Scandal 2000

Hidden Treasure Essential Albums 90's

More Essential Hidden Treasure albums, this time were talking the 90's. Hard to find some Classic Rock artist must have in the latter half…

Started by Scott

5 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasure Essential Albums 80's part II

Still working on essential albums. This time I'm revisiting the 80's, just because I can and because I want to go in some sort of order. I…

Started by Scott

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos