Classic Rock Bottom

Scott's Hidden Treasures (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scotts Hidden Treasures #9

Its been another very busy week and time flew by.  I missed last week's SHT ...  Not that anyone noticed, I think the timing change made it…

Started by Scott

10 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #8

SPECIAL NOTE: I wanted to start moving this forum into the earlier part of the week so that all the other features get their own time and a…

Started by Scott

8 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #7

Lucky 7? This past week has been very busy.  "Work-Life Balance" is a phrase thats gets tossed around at my job frequently.  Sometimes I wo…

Started by Scott

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Scott's Hidden Treasures #6

So... unless there are specific requests, these lists seem to go the same way as my musical mood.    Because we've done ballads, melodic ro…

Started by Scott

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #5

New Feature alert:  I am going to try adding the album covers.  I dont own every album so sometimes I will lift the track off of a greatest…

Started by Scott

4 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #4

The family and I will be heading for the beach for a well deserved vacation, so I am loading up #4 early.  Just so you don't think I'm rapi…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #3

Welcome back ... This week I am adding some content so that you know what album/CD the track was lifted from and the release year so you ge…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #2

Welcome to Scott’s Hidden Treasures, attempt #2.  10 tracks you may hear for the first time or will enjoy getting reacquainted with.   By t…

Started by Scott

3 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jon

Scott's Hidden Treasures - #1

Welcome to the first “Scott’s Hidden Treasures”, or SHT if you want to get technical … Its music that I’ve been playing from the past week.…

Started by Scott

5 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by SUSSEX THE GREEK

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox