Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Video's of the week #15

Like last time, there are 4 video's in VOTW. This time it will be one new video with a "90's-band", one new video from a "new band", one re…

Started by Niels (Mod)

9 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #14,5

Well, I'm a bit bored, therefore this VOTW#14,5. It's gonna be allmost the same procedure as VOTW#14, exept there will be 4 video's: A new…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video's of the week #14

A little early yet again, it's time for VOTW. This time, I'm going to show you 3 different video's: 1 new with an "old" artist; 1 (rather…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video's of the week #13

RJhog, you're completely right!! I made a mistake. It was the wrong video, but this should be the right one.Again, this is the new video fr…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Video of the week #12½

This is becoming a regular feature, but I thought, since VOTW had a video with growling, and I don't think it's THAT popular around here, I…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #12

The new video this week is a bit special, because it contains some "Growling" (I'm not really sure about the spelling, but I guess you all…

Started by Niels (Mod)

10 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #11

In this week's VOTW (a little early, for some reason), there are 3 video's: A new video, a classic and a request from RJhog. We'll start w…

Started by Niels (Mod)

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by TageRyche

Special edition: Video of the week #10½

I just realized, that this video was availeble on Youtube, so therefor this special edition of VOTW. The video is "Angel dance" from the u…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Jon

Video's of the week #10

Starting this week, there will be TWO video's in VOTW: One new (or kind of new, anyway) and one classic (but what's a classic? I've got a…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Video of the week #9½

When I was looking through some video's on Youtube the other day, for Yngwie Malmsteen-video's to use on the YM-"Group-page", I found this…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)