Classic Rock Bottom

Videos Of The Week (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: RADIOHEAD

VOTW - RADIOHEAD Radiohead was one of my aboslute favorite bands in the end of the 90's. But like so many other bands, they started to…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Scott

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: PINK FLOYD

VOTW - PINK FLOYD Special I won't call myself a big fan of Pink Floyd. Most of their albums are pretty boring imo. Even The Wall. I AM…

Started by Niels (Mod)

1 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Scott

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: ARCADE FIRE

VOTW - ARCADE FIRE Arcade Fire is a canadian Indie-rock band (whatever that is), and they have released 4 albums so far. Not your typic…

Started by Niels (Mod)

4 Jun 2, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: T.REX

VOTW - T-REX Special Again a band, I'm not exactly a fan of. I don't even own an album, not even a "Best of". But I do own a DVD: The Mo…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 May 30, 2016
Reply by Scott

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK - THE SWEET

VOTW - THE SWEET Special Sweet was probably the first band at all, that I became a fan of, even though I didn't know it myself at the ti…

Started by Niels (Mod)

7 May 26, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

STRANGER

VOTW - STRANGER In the start of the 80's, I loved going through new albums at record-stores, to see, if there were any cool new albums,…

Started by Niels (Mod)

5 May 20, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: NINE INCH NAILS

VOTW - NINE INCH NAILS In the latter half of the 90's, I liked the "new" kind of music, called "Industrial" or something like that, you…

Started by Niels (Mod)

2 May 9, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: STEVEN WILSON

VOTW - STEVEN WILSON Off course, I have to have a Steven Wilson-VOTW also. It took me a while, to figure out if Steven Wilson's music…

Started by Niels (Mod)

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: NEAL MORSE

VOTW - NEAL MORSE It's long overdue for me, posting a Neal Morse-VOTW. Neal Morse and Steven Wilson are THE most important persons in…

Started by Niels (Mod)

6 Apr 28, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

VIDEO'S OF THE WEEK: 10Cc

VOTW - 10Cc I remember listening to 10Cc on the radio from waaaayyy back in the start-70's, but I guess it was around "Wallstreet Shuff…

Started by Niels (Mod)

3 Apr 14, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos