Classic Rock Bottom

Jon's Discussions (9,123)

Discussions Replied To (8402) Replies Latest Activity

"Loggins & Messina—Mother Lode Colin James—Open Road Simple Minds—Sparkle In The…"

Jon replied Jan 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"You don't have the JS album? I think the SK album might be tough to get, not sure th…"

Jon replied Jan 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Loggins & Messina—So Fine Neil Young—Chrome Dreams II Simple Minds—New Gold Drea…"

Jon replied Jan 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Billy Squier—Essential Billy Squier Loggins & Messina—Native Sons Neil Young—Chr…"

Jon replied Jan 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"It's fantastic. "

Jon replied Jan 1 to My Favorite Movies of 2023

8 Jan 1
Reply by Jon

"1. John Wick: Chapter 4 2. Mission: Impossible-Dead Reckoning: Part One 3. Evil Dead…"

Jon replied Jan 1 to My Favorite Movies of 2023

8 Jan 1
Reply by Jon

"Rammstein—Made In Germany 1995-2011 April Wine—Attitude The Clash—London Calling Th…"

Jon replied Dec 21, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Look for Little Box O' Snakes for that Whitesnake album (among others).  "

Jon replied Dec 16, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"The Babys—On The Edge Butch Walker—Stay Gold Molly Hatchet—Flirtin' With Disaster…"

Jon replied Dec 16, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Pablo Cruise—A Place In The Sun 7dayBinge—7dayBinge The Cars—The Cars 38 Special—S…"

Jon replied Dec 8, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos