Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,585)

Discussions Replied To (2865) Replies Latest Activity

"I picked up the debut Lonerider CD Attitude today."

TageRyche replied 3 hours ago to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1178 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Sabaton - The War To End All Wars D…"

TageRyche replied 12 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I don't think I've even heard those first two albums. I know at one point I've heard…"

TageRyche replied 13 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Once Bitten, ...Twice Shy, Hooked and Can't Get There From albums from Gr…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Cindy Lauper, Billy Joel, Nuclear Valdez, Cheap Trick, Black 'N Blue and…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I picked up a copy of the Def Leppard CD High 'n' Dry from my friend's record shop t…"

TageRyche replied on Monday to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1178 3 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath House Of Lords - World Upside Down H…"

TageRyche replied Jun 25 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the two Lou Gramm albums and I wrote Cassette Chronicles articles on both o…"

TageRyche replied Jun 25 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Journey, Cheap Trick, Black Sabbath, Bad Company, Joe Satri…"

TageRyche replied Jun 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Invisible Touch and We Can Dance albums from Genesis. I love the Invisibl…"

TageRyche replied Jun 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2337 12 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos