Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,114)

Discussions Replied To (3297) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Congregation of Anni…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Tesla, Black Sabbath and Journey. I keep wanting to get tha…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Brian Howe and Marc Cohn albums."

TageRyche replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got those Journey albums as well as the albums from Ozzy Osbourne and Night Ran…"

TageRyche replied Jul 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seve…"

TageRyche replied Jul 6 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"The friend of mine who owns a record shop is running a clear-out sale on his CDs to…"

TageRyche replied Jun 29 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1231 Jun 29
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week: Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Congregation of Anni…"

TageRyche replied Jun 29 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the albums from Judas Priest Sin after Sin album. I also have the albums from…"

TageRyche replied Jun 29 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Quiet Rito, Cheap Trick, Saxon, .38 Special, Y&T, Judas…"

TageRyche replied Jun 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Van Halen, Quiet Riot, Night Ranger, Cheap Trick, Bryan Ada…"

TageRyche replied Jun 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2952 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos