Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (2,635)

Discussions Replied To (2095) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have the box set version of the Whitesnake album, just the standard disc rei…"

TageRyche replied 6 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have and love the Cheap Trick album. I think I just picked up that Y&T album o…"

TageRyche replied 6 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I generally prefer the album to finish off on a rocking note as well. If a ballad or…"

TageRyche replied Aug 18 to The Cassette Chronicles #103 - Keel - The Final Frontier

2 Aug 18
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Huey Lewis & The News, Iron Maiden and Tesla collections. "

TageRyche replied Aug 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got that Joe Bonamassa Redemption CD. I'm listening to: Dave Bickler - Darkli…"

TageRyche replied Aug 17 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have that Dangerous Attraction album from Lion on cassette but I wasn't all that t…"

TageRyche replied Aug 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I love the Lovemongers, S.U.N. and Lone Justice albums."

TageRyche replied Aug 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Judas Priest, Heart, Cheap Trick and Van Halen albums."

TageRyche replied Aug 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1312 6 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks for the thought but I'm all set and hope to listen to it this weekend so I ca…"

TageRyche replied Aug 9 to The Cassette Chronicles #99 - Keel - S/T

8 Aug 9
Reply by TageRyche

"Actually, I looked in my Big Box of Cassettes and I have The Final Frontier album. I…"

TageRyche replied Aug 9 to The Cassette Chronicles #99 - Keel - S/T

8 Aug 9
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)