Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,250)

Discussions Replied To (2588) Replies Latest Activity

"I reviewed the Joel Hoekstra album and I'll be reviewing the Cheap Trick album. I ha…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist for the week: Sunstorm - Afterlife AC/DC - PWR/UP Bob Seger & The La…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"How is that Jake E. Lee release?"

TageRyche replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Call them like I hear them."

TageRyche replied on Friday to 2021 CD Reviews - Sunstorm - Afterlife

2 on Friday
Reply by TageRyche

"I love that Badlands album. I'd add that John Waite CD to my collection someday."

TageRyche replied Apr 11 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week. John Mellencamp - Words & Music - John Mellencamp's Great…"

TageRyche replied Apr 10 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Now if I can just find it at an affordable price on CD."

TageRyche replied Apr 10 to The Cassette Chronicles #170 - AC/DC - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

3 Apr 10
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Hall of Fame: 1. David Bowie 2. Ozzy Osbourne 3. Rainbow 4. Whitesnake 5. Genesis 6.…"

TageRyche replied Apr 4 to 2021 Classic Rock Bottom Hall Of Fame Official Ballot

2 Apr 11
Reply by Mike Mills

"I wrote a Cassette Chronicles article on that Tyketto album. I've got a Jaded Heart…"

TageRyche replied Apr 4 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Joel Hoekstra's 13 - Dying To Live Joel Hoekstra's 13 - Runni…"

TageRyche replied Apr 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1940 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos