Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (2,890)

Discussions Replied To (2301) Replies Latest Activity

"I forgot to include: U2 - The Joshua Tree"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"My new playlist is as follows: Dio - Stand Up And Shout: The Anthology U.D.O. - Stee…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I remember when Randy Piper's Animal first came out but I never got around to buying…"

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I don't have that Joe Satriani album but after thinking I was going to get rid of mo…"

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I'm pretty sure I remember hearing "C-I-T-Y" on the radio as well but it is vague at…"

TageRyche replied on Friday to The Cassette Chronicles #137 - John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band - Tough All Over

2 on Friday
Reply by TageRyche

"The Art of Deception by Leonard Goldberg By Way of Sorrow by Robyn Gigl"

TageRyche replied on Thursday to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

31 on Thursday
Reply by TageRyche

"My new playlist: Halford - Live Insurrection The Statler Brothers - Farewell Concert…"

TageRyche replied on Tuesday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Robert Plant, Twisted Sister and Survivor albums!"

TageRyche replied May 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"That Testament album is on my buy list. I reviewed the Black Swan album and really l…"

TageRyche replied May 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"My new playlist: Metal Church - From The Vault Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny J…"

TageRyche replied May 21 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1615 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos