Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (2,776)

Discussions Replied To (2208) Replies Latest Activity

"I have none of these albums, but I do remember the Kane Roberts one."

TageRyche replied 19 hours ago to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1484 6 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"Anytime I can spotlight an album that makes people go looking for it is A-OK by me.…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to The Cassette Chronicles #120 - The Firm - Mean Business

2 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I don't even have Eat 'Em And Smile. I'm sure I heard stuff from it but never actual…"

TageRyche replied Jan 19 to The Cassette Chronicles #118 - David Lee Roth - A Little Ain't Enough

4 Jan 19
Reply by TageRyche

"I went out and bought a greatest hits compilation that has 13 songs I love on it. If…"

TageRyche replied Jan 19 to The Cassette Chronicles #119 - Rush - Moving Pictures

4 Jan 19
Reply by TageRyche

"Here's my playlist for the week: Bad Company - 10 From 6 Warren Zevon - Excitable Bo…"

TageRyche replied Jan 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1484 6 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"I have that .38 Special compilation and the Eagles one as well. I have three of thos…"

TageRyche replied Jan 18 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1484 6 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"I have the Black Sabbath, Bob Seger, Foreigner, Led Zeppelin and .38 Special albums.…"

1484 6 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"I have the Reverend World Won't Miss You on CD and their debut EP on cassette. If I'…"

1484 6 hours ago
Reply by Jon

"Thanks for reading the article. Yes, I really love "Limelight". I've been trying to…"

TageRyche replied Jan 17 to The Cassette Chronicles #119 - Rush - Moving Pictures

4 Jan 19
Reply by TageRyche

"Wow, you found the self-titled one? That's rarer than rare. It took me forever to fi…"

TageRyche replied Jan 12 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1484 6 hours ago
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos