Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,455)

Discussions Replied To (2753) Replies Latest Activity

"Armored Saint - Symbol Of Salvation Live (2021) - When Armored Saint went on tour to…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to Brief CD Review Thoughts

213 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"Illusory - Polysyllabic Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - Greatest Hits"

TageRyche replied on Sunday to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1164 on Sunday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week: 1. Illusory - Crimson Wreath 2. Robin Zander - Countryside Bl…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2180 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have all those Cheap Trick albums except the Christmas Christmas one. I have the K…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2180 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Armored Saint and Warren Zevon albums."

TageRyche replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2180 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Robin Zander - Countryside Blvd (2011) - The "lost" 2nd solo album from Cheap Trick…"

TageRyche replied on Friday to Brief CD Review Thoughts

213 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I'm pretty much a fan of their entire catalog but there is usually a clear dividing…"

TageRyche replied on Friday to The Cassette Chronicles #188 - Savatage - Hall Of The Mountain King

2 on Friday
Reply by TageRyche

"As I do each January 1st, the first music I listen to is something from Savatage. Bu…"

TageRyche replied Jan 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2180 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Heartbeat City album from The Cars."

TageRyche replied Jan 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2180 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I think I have that Billy Joel CD and that Krokus album on cassette. I know I have t…"

2180 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos