Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (2,725)

Discussions Replied To (2173) Replies Latest Activity

"Bad Company and Savatage are the ones we have in common here.  I do think I need to…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the .38 Special, Bad Company and John Mellencamp albums. If I ever get arou…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Here's my list for the week. I'll likely be listening to a couple of NEW albums this…"

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I picked up 2 used CDs today: Scorpions - Face The Heat Disturbed - Evolution"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1128 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks for the feedback Yngve. I saw Lauren Harris open for Iron Maiden. Eh..."

TageRyche replied on Saturday to The Cassette Chronicles #115 - Julian Lennon - Valotte

2 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Quiet Riot Metal Health release and I believe I have the S/T release as…"

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"A Minute To Midnight by David Baldacci"

TageRyche replied Dec 3 to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

27 Dec 3
Reply by TageRyche

"Love the REO Speedwagon album. I used to have a dubbed cassette copy of Shout at the…"

TageRyche replied Dec 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's listening list for me: Chastain - In Dementia Maria McKee - S/T Beth Har…"

TageRyche replied Nov 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Metallica and Police albums. I like both of them. Triumph is a band I nee…"

TageRyche replied Nov 30 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1437 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos