Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (2,672)

Discussions Replied To (2127) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought I would've liked it but they just didn't stand out enough for me to keep b…"

TageRyche replied 13 hours ago to Brief CD Review Thoughts

136 13 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Kiss - Dynasty (1979) - I know others will say that they love this album but I had a…"

TageRyche replied 21 hours ago to Brief CD Review Thoughts

136 13 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I apologize in advance."

TageRyche replied yesterday to The New Cassette Chronicles #13 - Hericane Alice - Tear The House Down

3 yesterday
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Wow, this is a selection that I can get into for the most part. I have to get the T…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1370 on Monday
Reply by Jon

"I love that you have the Savatage and Doctor Butcher releases. I believe I have an a…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1370 on Monday
Reply by Jon

"I have that Jimi Jamison album but I can't remember what I thought of it. It's been…"

TageRyche replied Oct 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1370 on Monday
Reply by Jon

"I love the Bad Company and Billy Squier albums. Oh and that Van Halen album. I don't…"

TageRyche replied Oct 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1370 on Monday
Reply by Jon

"I love the McAuley-Schenker Save Yourself album!"

TageRyche replied Oct 5 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1370 on Monday
Reply by Jon

"I've the Foreigner album included in a box set of their first 6 or so albums. But I…"

TageRyche replied Sep 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1370 on Monday
Reply by Jon

"David Baldacci - One Good Deed"

TageRyche replied Sep 26 to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

25 Sep 26
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of