Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (2,975)

Discussions Replied To (2376) Replies Latest Activity

"AC/DC was on my latest list too! I love the Robin Zander and .38 Special albums. I'm…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"My latest playlist: Dee Snider - For The Love Of Metal Live Melissa Etheridge - Skin…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"That Honeymoon Suite album is one of my favorites. I have the Black Sabbath and Hea…"

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks for the info. I'd be more interested in the Around The Sun release myself. I…"

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have all those W.A.S.P. albums except Babylon. I love them all.  Is that Jeff Wats…"

TageRyche replied on Friday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"My latest playlist: Various Artists - Boys on the Side Original Motion Picture Sound…"

TageRyche replied Aug 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"Heartbreak Station is my favorite Cinderella album. And you know how much I love War…"

TageRyche replied Aug 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I remember hearing the title track to that Ted Nugent song on the radio when it was…"

1691 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"Today I picked up:Poison - Look What The Cat Dragged In (cassette)Saxon - MetalheadD…"

TageRyche replied Jul 31 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1143 Jul 31
Reply by TageRyche

"Nice to see we tend to agree on this album!"

TageRyche replied Jul 30 to The Cassette Chronicles #146 - House of Lords - House of Lords

2 Jul 30
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos