Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,047)

Discussions Replied To (3242) Replies Latest Activity

"I have the albums from Kiss, Judas Priest and Survivor. I want to hear that album fr…"

TageRyche replied yesterday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I love that North Sea Echoes album. I have the Heart,  Survivor and Iron Maiden albu…"

TageRyche replied on Saturday to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Congregation of Anni…"

TageRyche replied Mar 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I love that North Sea Echoes album! I have the Bob Seger and Tesla albums!"

TageRyche replied Mar 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got that Billy Joel album as well as the releases from Heart, Journey, U2, Kiss…"

TageRyche replied Mar 8 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"The last three pickups: Metro Society - The London Conspiracy Chapter | 1898 Bruce D…"

TageRyche replied Mar 8 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week: Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Congregation of Anni…"

TageRyche replied Mar 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Great White, Heart, U2, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, AC/DC an…"

TageRyche replied Mar 2 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the albums from Great White, Kiss, Blue Murder and Survivor."

2863 yesterday
Reply by TageRyche

"Leave No Trace by A.J. Landau "

TageRyche replied Feb 29 to Mystery Scene Magazine Book Reviews

52 Feb 29
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Today

Birthdays Tomorrow