Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,095)

Discussions Replied To (2459) Replies Latest Activity

"I have both U2 albums and the Foreigner one too."

TageRyche replied Nov 14 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I love that Dream Police album from Cheap Trick."

TageRyche replied Nov 14 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Chastain - Mystery of Illusion (35th Anniversary Edition)Fates Warning - Long Day Go…"

TageRyche replied Nov 13 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1147 Nov 13
Reply by TageRyche

"That Nena compilation, that's the group that did "99 Luftballoons" right?"

TageRyche replied Nov 13 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! AC/DC - Ballbreaker The Eagles - Hotel California Apocalyptic…"

TageRyche replied Nov 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have that Ozzy CD, but I haven't gotten around to listening to it yet. I am hoping…"

TageRyche replied Nov 7 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Malmsteen, Kiss, Judas Priest, Testament and Queensryche albums. I'm lo…"

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Thanks for checking out the article!"

TageRyche replied Nov 6 to The Cassette Chronicles #159 - Bang Tango - Dancin' On Coals

2 Nov 6
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got his Into The Black and Return of Mother Head's Family Reunion solo albums a…"

TageRyche replied Nov 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I have the Asylum album. I had a chance to review that Richie Kotzen album but passe…"

TageRyche replied Nov 1 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos