Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,612)

Discussions Replied To (2887) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got the Cheap Trick, Joe Satriani, Motorhead, Electric Boys and Van Halen album…"

TageRyche replied Jul 29 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Glad you ended up liking some of the album!"

TageRyche replied Jul 29 to The Cassette Chronicles #202 - Krokus - Change Of Address

5 Jul 29
Reply by TageRyche

"If it is unavailable, the fact the band hates it might be an explanation for why. I'…"

TageRyche replied Jul 28 to The Cassette Chronicles #202 - Krokus - Change Of Address

5 Jul 29
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Armored Saint - Punching The Sky Lo…"

TageRyche replied Jul 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

"While I have a greatest hits collection for Hall & Oates, I've never actually ow…"

TageRyche replied Jul 23 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

"I've been seeing a lot of people raving about it so it's nice to see someone with a…"

TageRyche replied Jul 22 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

"I have that Cheap Trick album but not that particular version. I also have the Joe S…"

TageRyche replied Jul 22 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Sabaton - The War To End All Wars B…"

TageRyche replied Jul 16 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

"I've got the Cheap Trick, Joe Satriani and Dio albums. How is the Journey album?"

TageRyche replied Jul 15 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

"This week's playlist! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Sabaton - The War To End All Wars G…"

TageRyche replied Jul 9 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2370 9 hours ago

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos