Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (3,095)

Discussions Replied To (2459) Replies Latest Activity

"AC/DC - Ballbreaker (1995) - This release from AC/DC provides an interesting case. I…"

TageRyche replied Nov 1 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

192 on Thursday
Reply by TageRyche

"This week's playlist: Great White - Hooked Great White - Can't Get There From Here G…"

TageRyche replied Oct 31 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Tesla, Bryan Adams, Cheap Trick, Van Halen and Armored Saint albums. I'…"

TageRyche replied Oct 31 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"Yngve, yes it was a pretty damn good album. I sent the link to the band's FB page an…"

TageRyche replied Oct 30 to The Cassette Chronicles #158 - Banshee - Race Against Time

2 Oct 30
Reply by TageRyche

"Well this is a first. I have every album on your list."

TageRyche replied Oct 25 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"My latest playlist: Cyndi Thomson - My World Night Ranger - Dawn Patrol Night Ranger…"

TageRyche replied Oct 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Black Sabbath and Motley Crue compilations as well as the Iron Maiden,…"

TageRyche replied Oct 24 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I could be wrong but I thought his 2nd album had a hit song too."

TageRyche replied Oct 23 to The Cassette Chronicles #157 - Corey Hart - First Offense

3 Oct 23
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"This week's playlist! Glenn Hughes - First Underground Nuclear Kitchen Testament -…"

TageRyche replied Oct 17 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Bad Company album and three of the four Van Halen releases you listed."

TageRyche replied Oct 17 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

1810 16 hours ago
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos