Classic Rock Bottom

TageRyche's Discussions (4,062)

Discussions Replied To (3253) Replies Latest Activity

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Overkill - Scorched Judas Priest -…"

TageRyche replied Feb 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Rainbow, Kiss, Dream Theater and Night Ranger albums. If I ever decide…"

TageRyche replied Feb 3 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week! Illusory - Crimson Wreath Armored Saint - Raising Fear Kiss…"

TageRyche replied Jan 28 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Kiss, AC/DC, Rainbow, The Police and Mr. Big albums."

TageRyche replied Jan 27 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"Unfortunately, this will now be a posthumous release.  Melanie died yesterday. Arti…"

TageRyche replied Jan 24 to Folk Pop Icon MELANIE Takes Center Stage On A Timeless Live Album

1 Jan 24
Reply by TageRyche

"My playlist this week. Illusory - Crimson Wreath Metal Church - Hanging in the Balan…"

TageRyche replied Jan 20 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"I know the solo hits from Stevie Nicks but never really got into anything other than…"

TageRyche replied Jan 20 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"I've got the Lionel Richie, Kiss, REO Speedwagon, Rick Springfield, The Police and A…"

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"Well, it doesn't happen often but there's nothing on your list this week that I've b…"

TageRyche replied Jan 19 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"Okay, that was kind of a surprise. Really liked it so I'm going Smash!"

TageRyche replied Jan 12 to Smash or Trash? Disturbed With Ann Wilson

2 Jan 12
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members