Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"Great band with a great, yet underappreciated album.Being a huge fan of Racer X I al…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 11 to The Cassette Chronicles #235 - The Scream - Let It Scream

2 Jan 11
Reply by TageRyche

"2023 released more movies I would buy on DVD, than the previous year, and I stayed o…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 27, 2023 to My Favorite Movies of 2023

8 Jan 1
Reply by Jon

"I have the U.D.O. (listened to it already) and the Doro CD which I haven't got a cha…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Dec 24, 2023 to My Top 10 CDs of 2023!

3 Dec 31, 2023
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

"Word."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 19, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"Don't think I heard Driven by Fear, but Force of Will is great. "

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 19, 2023 to NEWLY PURCHASED CD'S

1228 Mar 8
Reply by TageRyche

"Honey, I'm Home! What do you mean by where have I been? I told you I'll be on a de…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 7, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Awesome! Haven't read/heard of the books everybody was talking about, except for you…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jul 3, 2023 to We Are What We Read Episode 3 - Guest starring...ME!

2 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

"One For The Road! The deserted island in my rear-view mirror gave me an opportunity…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 30, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Another Masterclass album. I remember hearing it for the first time and not believin…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 29, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #222 - Judas Priest - Painkiller

2 Jun 29, 2023
Reply by TageRyche

"Everything good... comes from God. Sure. I was gonna say comes to an end, but let's…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jun 23, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos