Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"“ I spent a lot of time in Tower Records. I'm a huge music nerd, and Tower was instr…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 19, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I really enjoy this series. It's a great comparison to what I thought is essential t…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 13, 2021 to 20 From ‘86

32 Feb 13, 2021
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"“ Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain s…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 12, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Terrific album.Used to have it on cassette, until it melted in my car.Looked for it…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 11, 2021 to The Cassette Chronicles #166 - Aldo Nova - Blood on the Bricks

2 Feb 12, 2021
Reply by TageRyche

"“After all my years of doing instrumental music, I still like just a simple instrume…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Feb 5, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends. ”           …"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 29, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I used to have their first release on a cassette. I left it back home, so I don't re…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 28, 2021 to The Cassette Chronicles #165 - XYZ - Hungry

2 Jan 28, 2021
Reply by TageRyche

"Man, the way you started with 1985, I thought we won't have much in common. And now.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 25, 2021 to 30 From ‘85

33 Jan 25, 2021
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"“ I would say that music is the easiest means in which to express, but since words a…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 22, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination a…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Jan 15, 2021 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos