Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"“ REGGAE music is simple music - but it's from the heart. ”                         …"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 20, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"You know I have this on CD, and it's a pretty accurate review. BTW, that "Gimme Gimm…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 20, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #161 - Helix - Walkin' The Razor's Edge

2 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by TageRyche

"Yep, that's her."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 14, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"“ Anyone can sit down and write some boring artistic song. POP music is the hardest…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 13, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"“ I've been waiting for TECHNO to die. I was in Germany once and this guy was tellin…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 6, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"This album is the only one I own from Bang Tango. Like yourself, I wasn't in a hurry…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Nov 5, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #159 - Bang Tango - Dancin' On Coals

2 Nov 6, 2020
Reply by TageRyche

"“ In POP music, you say, 'You can do what you want to me.' ROCK 'N' ROLL says, 'I'm…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 30, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"Heard of the band but not their music, and it's funny how I got to know about them.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 29, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #158 - Banshee - Race Against Time

2 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by TageRyche

"“The thing about HIP-HOP today is it's smart, it's insightful. The way they can comm…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 23, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2882 Apr 13
Reply by TageRyche

"You could be very well right, but I can't recall anything else from him. If there wa…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 23, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #157 - Corey Hart - First Offense

3 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos