Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"Another One-Hit-Wonder. Of course, I have those sunglasses at night on an '80s compi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 23, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #157 - Corey Hart - First Offense

3 Oct 23, 2020
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"“A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a DISCO environment.”…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 16, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I have no idea what possessed KISS to do a concept album? I mean, they were always c…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 14, 2020 to Brief CD Review Thoughts

234 Feb 27
Reply by TageRyche

"New week, new pile but first let's set the mood with the quote of the week:“FOLK mus…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 9, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I love their hits. It's the reason I just bought Slade – Cum On Feel The Hitz: The B…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 8, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #155 - Slade - Keep Your Hands Off My Power Supply

2 Oct 9, 2020
Reply by TageRyche

"We lost lots of legends over the past few years, but none hit harder than this news.…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 6, 2020 to RIP Eddie Van Halen

1 Oct 6, 2020
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Really? I thought you had that Eddie Money."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 2, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"A good AOR is HARD&HEAVY to find.2048. Dream Theater ‎– Black Clouds & Silve…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 2, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"When I think of Scandal, I also think of One Hit Wonders, except I associate them wi…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Oct 2, 2020 to The Cassette Chronicles #154 - Scandal - Warrior

2 Oct 2, 2020
Reply by TageRyche

"Ha-ha.There goes my commission."

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Sep 26, 2020 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos