Classic Rock Bottom

Yngve J. Chapleen's Discussions (941)

Discussions Replied To (829) Replies Latest Activity

"A short report from the island of desolation this week. Yep, you heard it right, des…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 12, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"To break new ground in finding something I'm good at when I finally leave this deser…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 5, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I love their first 3 albums.As far as my purchase history goes I started with the 3r…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied May 4, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #218 - Tesla - Mechanical Resonance

1 May 4, 2023
Reply by Yngve J. Chapleen

"Thinking about potential work I'll do when I'm back from this deserted island is lik…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 28, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Does thinking about work counts as working? It does when you work in your dreams and…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 21, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"How else can I earn living when I get back from this deserted island? I need someth…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 14, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"Still weighing my options of work I can do when I'm back in civilization and as repu…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 7, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

"I know he didn't disappear from the music scene. I might even have something where h…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 6, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #216 - Dio - Lock Up The Wolves

3 Apr 6, 2023

"I'm one of those who did not connect with this album.Used to have it on cassette bac…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Apr 6, 2023 to The Cassette Chronicles #216 - Dio - Lock Up The Wolves

3 Apr 6, 2023

"Continuing the quest for the betterment of the jobs I want to/have to commence once…"

Yngve J. Chapleen replied Mar 31, 2023 to WHAT CLASSIC ROCK (OR JUST PLAIN ROCK) ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

2868 on Saturday
Reply by TageRyche

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos