Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'Album' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #255

This week's selection might be the beginning of a new series. Then again, it might not. This is one of those albums that's technically not…

Started by Jon

4 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #238

This week's selection is the 1985 self-titled album from Lone Justice which continues the theme that started many weeks ago.  While certai…

Started by Jon

16 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by TageRyche

Lost/Forgotten Album #190

Since Asia has a brand new album, I figured I might as well feature an old Asia album as this week's pick. Not only that, it's also the 20…

Started by Jon

6 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #165

Second off, I want to thank all those that listened to the Goddo post a couple weeks ago.It makes all that hard work worth all the effort.…

Started by Jon

12 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #78

Since last week was such a resounding failure, I'm going to go ahead and do this yet again, probably just to be annoying. This should b…

Started by Jon

27 Sep 1, 2013
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #121

From 1983, this week's hand-picked album is "Where Angels Fear To Tread", courtesy of Heaven. Depending on what you read, lead singer Alla…

Started by Jon

11 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #29

Is this what you've been waiting for?         Badlands 1. High Wire 2. Dreams in the Dark 3. Jade's Song 4. Winter's Call 5. Dancing on th…

Started by Jon

24 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #108

Done with the 70's and now onto something new, voted on by all 3 or 4 of you!   This next batch of "stuff" will feature albums by artist…

Started by Jon

12 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Gordon Williams

Lost/Forgotten Album #102

I'm not bitter or anything, but attempt #2 at bringing class to this joint was yet another complete and abject failure. If this continue…

Started by Jon

18 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #68

Sometime you have to do what's right "for the fans".   You just need to swallow your pride, forget about the acrimony and utter hatred a…

Started by Jon

12 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)