Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'New Music Corner' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Music Corner #314 - L.A. Guns, Michael McDonald

By " one of these is by request" Scott I fully expect push back on one of these, but I'm a fan, so why not post and see.  First up ... L.…

Started by Scott

22 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Scandal 2000

New Music Corner #243 - Steven Wilson 4 1/2

by "album of the year" Scott Steven Wilson is a big name around here, what with all that Raven stuff, a #1 CRB album in 2015, Porcupine Tr…

Started by Scott

9 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

New Music Corner #237 - (Billy Gibbons and the BFGs, Jeff Lynnes ELO)

by "no idea what BFG stands for" Scott Two pretty cool and highly anticipated releases, at least by some.  Was the wait worth it? Billy G…

Started by Scott

8 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

New Music Corner #209 (Michael Schenker's Temple of Rock, Scott Weiland and the Wildabouts)

by "flying V is my game" Scott Two new ones this week, and I think they continue the trend of quality releases by Classic Rock artists thi…

Started by Scott

8 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Jon

New Music Corner #203 - Uli Jon Roth

by "Tommy Bolin who?" Scott I only have one this week, actually I almost had two because I had a moment the other day where I almost bough…

Started by Scott

13 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Jon

New Music Corner #200 - Farmikos, The Neal Morse Band

by "bicentennial" Scott Well, here we are at 200 NMC's.  We should celebrate.  This means that you have been gifted with approximately 400…

Started by Scott

19 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Niels (Mod)

New Music Corner #197 - Sweet & Lynch

By "Only one this week" Scott One new release this week, but its the first 2015 release posted so far, so keep track for your year end lis…

Started by Scott

5 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Jon

New Music Corner #191 - Pink Floyd, AC/DC

By "someone had to post 'em" Scott Two new ones, both of which are generating a lot of talk!  What say you? Click an album cover to listen…

Started by Scott

10 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Scott

NMC #179 - (Chrissie Hynde, Accept)

by "As far as the East is from the West" Scott Two polar opposites today...  Let get right to it with some solo Chrissie Hynde of Pretender…

Started by Scott

11 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

New Music Corner #188 - Foo Fighters, Bernie Marsden

by "can't miss" Scott... Two new music releases for you this week.  One is expected and the other, I think, will be a huge surprise.  You…

Started by Scott

15 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)