Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'Wishbone Ash' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost/Forgotten Album #409

Who? Wishbone Ash Again? Yep! When? 1999 Album title? Trance Visionary Allmusic.com review? No So where can I find some info on this album…

Started by Jon

6 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #399

Who? Wishbone Ash When? 1991 Album title? Strange Affair Is this a pain to get? It was.......  Allmusic.com review ? No, and only a few r…

Started by Jon

1 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #253

It's been such a long time since Wishbone Ash has been a featured pick, that now seems to be as good a time as any.............. Oh, who a…

Started by Jon

3 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #247

It's been awhile since a Wishbone Ash was featured as a L/F pick so this week is as good as any.  Someone might say "Hey, wait a minute! D…

Started by Jon

5 May 19, 2015
Reply by Scott

Lost/Forgotten Album #244

Not counting NMC, it's been over a year since a Wishbone Ash album has been a L/F album pick and that may be too long for some people. Luc…

Started by Jon

7 May 1, 2015
Reply by Niels (Mod)

NMC #155 (THE PRETTY RECKLESS, WISHBONE ASH)

by "women are rocking this year" Jon Another two new albums for you to digest. First is the second album from The Pretty Reckless and the…

Started by Jon

20 May 20, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #177

Welcome to the new year. And my 177th Lost/Forgotten Album Of The Week post.  Posting anniversary albums on the first weekend of each mont…

Started by Jon

6 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Scott

NMC #82 (THE CULT, WISHBONE ASH)

by "and you thought it was over" Jon     The Cult--Choice Of Weapon (May 2012)     The Cult's first album in five years, and I find it a b…

Started by Jon

8 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Lost/Forgotten Album #98

As my Gran Maw Maw said right before her ass was fried in that faulty electric chair, "All good things must end...OUCH!"   This is the alb…

Started by Jon

7 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Jon

Lost/Forgotten Album #97

And it continues.....   First though, let's discuss the album cover. What does it mean? Could that being be the unmasked entity from the "…

Started by Jon

13 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)