Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'black sabbath' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IN SEARCH OF CD BOX SETS - VOLUME IV

I spent some time listening to Black Sabbath this week.  Specifically, the Ronnie James Dio era box set entitled "The Rules of Hell".  And…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Mar 4, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 372 BLACK SABBATH - VOL. 4 (1972)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Sep 2, 2017
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Metal Heads

Been on a bit of Blues and Metal bender for a good period of time. Usually these listening phases come and go much quicker than this. So wh…

Started by Scott

7 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures goes mad!

I’ve had a couple of these songs floating in this playlist for a good while now, so I thought I'd spend some time finishing it up for posti…

Started by Scott

10 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Harmonica

Hard to believe the harmonica hasn't been showcased here yet. Seems to be an overlooked part of my Blues re-connection I've gone through la…

Started by Scott

7 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Darktoberfest Part III

The final installment of Darktoberfest and aren't you glad? You're likely still frightened from last weeks romp into all thing dark and sc…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - Deep Space

Star Date: Cinco De Mayo, Dos-0-Uno-Cinco... We're off planet Earth and deep into space and thats where our playlist finds us this week. W…

Started by Scott

11 May 9, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - March Metal Madness (Early Metal)

March Metal Madness... A month of SHT dedicated to Heavy Metal. Why not! Lets take a stroll through this genre and see where it leads us.…

Started by Scott

10 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #236 BLACK SABBATH - HEAVEN AND HELL (1980 - 35TH ANNIVERSARY)

Artist: Black Sabbath Genre: Rock/Metal Country Of Origin: England Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes Album: Heaven and Hell Producer…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Metal or Hard Rock?

METAL or HARD ROCK? RJ's Metal thread has me thinking. Jon and I were talking about Fastway and he said they were Hard Rock and my asserti…

Started by Scott

23 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)