Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'chicago' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasures - Money

Welcome to 2017! Here’s hoping the new year is the best one yet… But … with all the resolutioning going on, maybe we should be careful what…

Started by Scott

12 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Scott

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #318 - Chicago VIII (1975)

by "far be it from me to interrupt a series" Scott... This weeks Album of the Week finds us continuing a long and uninterrupted series of…

Started by Scott

5 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasure Essential Albums 80's part II

Still working on essential albums. This time I'm revisiting the 80's, just because I can and because I want to go in some sort of order. I…

Started by Scott

3 May 27, 2016
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Pre-Power Ballad Power Ballads

No idea how this list materialized other than a chance hearing of the old Styx hit "Lady". But not even in that moment did I think about a…

Started by Scott

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Scott

Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple + Steve Miller Elected into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Read More: Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple + Steve Miller Elected into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame |

Mike Coppola / Jeff Schear / Ethan Miller / Mike Coppola, Getty Images A classic-rock heavy 2016 induction class finds Cheap Trick, Chica…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

12 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - 1971

1971 1971, I remember it well... OK maybe not well, I was very young afterall. These early years are way cool to pick through, loads of co…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Slow Grooves

So Jon is all freaked out lately[1] because of most of the content I've been sharing is heavily Wiki influenced. I plagarize unapologetica…

Started by Scott

7 May 13, 2014
Reply by Scott

IS THIS A GOOD DEAL?

Just wondering what the Chicago experts think.  I can get the used set for about 31 dollars.  It's 10 albums total.  Click the link below f…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Scott

Scotts Hidden Treasures #56 - DEAD DEAD DEAD

This was an idea Jon gave me when we posted "SHT LIVE LIVE LIVE" playlist.  Too bad he's out for a while, but he'll catch it when he comes…

Started by Scott

11 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Scott

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #51 - Different Configurations

Two things sparked this week’s list...First, I was watching Iron Chef the other night, not the American version, the original Japanese one…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)