Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'deep purple' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 425 DEEP PURPLE - PERFECT STRANGERS (1984)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Dec 16, 2018
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures Label Showcase - Harvest

Sometime ago I did a playlist of an old Record label named Mushroom. Recently I came across another old record label that produced some mem…

Started by Scott

9 May 15, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple + Steve Miller Elected into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Read More: Cheap Trick, Chicago, Deep Purple + Steve Miller Elected into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame |

Mike Coppola / Jeff Schear / Ethan Miller / Mike Coppola, Getty Images A classic-rock heavy 2016 induction class finds Cheap Trick, Chica…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

12 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Scott

Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, the Cars, Yes, Steve Miller and Chicago Among Rock Hall of Fame Nominees

Capitol Records / Joe Bangay, Getty Images / Epic / Chris Walter, Getty Images / Atlantic Records Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, the Cars, Yes…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by TageRyche

Hidden Treasures - Side 2 is Better

Last week we took a fresh look at album openers. So naturally this week were flipping the album over to side two. But let’s move away from…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - March Metal Madness (Early Metal)

March Metal Madness... A month of SHT dedicated to Heavy Metal. Why not! Lets take a stroll through this genre and see where it leads us.…

Started by Scott

10 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - Creepy

It's that time of year again, and I think its appropriate to put together a couple of Halloween themed playlists. I also think its appropri…

Started by Scott

12 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Niels (Mod)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 224 DEEP PURPLE - STORMBRINGER (40TH ANNIVERSARY - 1974)

Artist: Deep Purple Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: England Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: No Album: Stormbringer Producer: Martin Bir…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 1971

1971 1971, I remember it well... OK maybe not well, I was very young afterall. These early years are way cool to pick through, loads of co…

Started by Scott

11 Jul 19, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Metal or Hard Rock?

METAL or HARD ROCK? RJ's Metal thread has me thinking. Jon and I were talking about Fastway and he said they were Hard Rock and my asserti…

Started by Scott

23 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)