Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'elton john' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IN SEARCH OF CD BOX SETS - VOLUME VI

A couple of weeks ago I picked up this set at my local record store (Grantski Records).  I didn't have any information on it prior to seei…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Apr 18, 2018
Reply by TageRyche

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 341 ELTON JOHN - HONKY CHATEAU (1972)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Scott

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 297 ELTON JOHN - CAPTAIN FANTASTIC AND THE BROWN DIRT COWBOY (1975)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Talk about Acoustic songs!

Kind of a favorite topic for me from time to time. I am a sucker for an acoustic guitar, especially a 12-string. Something so cool and atmo…

Started by Scott

13 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - 1973

Still early in the series, but the musical evolution is amazing! The difference from 70-73? Incredible! The styles are really all over the…

Started by Scott

17 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Scott

THE DIVING BOARD BY ELTON JOHN STREAMING

In case some folks didn't see mine and Niels' correspondence, the new Elton John album is streaming on Amazon.   Click HERE if you wanna he…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Niels (Mod)

SCOTTS HIDDEN TREASURES #41 - MIDLIFE CRISIS!

MID-LIFE CRISIS OK, for whatever reason, I'm feeling like this forum is starting feel a bit, oh I don’t know ...  is "routine" the right wo…

Started by Scott

10 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Jon

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #7.5 (SPECIAL EDITION by REQUEST) ELTON JOHN - GOODBYE YELLOW BRICK ROAD (1973)

1. Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding2. Candle In The Wind3. Bennie And The Jets4. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road5. This Song Has No Title…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Andy DiGelsomina

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)