Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'hidden treasures' (126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasures - Anti-Establishment

On election night in North Carolina, one of the commentators made a funny comment about voters in my state. They said the wildcard in North…

Started by Scott

6 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Leftovers

This week’s playlist consists of songs pulled off of albums that were put together from unreleased leftovers of other, earlier albums (whet…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Hidden Treasures - 12 Strings

You know, I could’ve swore I had a 12 string guitar playlist on here at least once before, but nope! Don’t see one, anywhere actually. So h…

Started by Scott

10 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Niels (Mod)

Hidden Treasures goes mad!

I’ve had a couple of these songs floating in this playlist for a good while now, so I thought I'd spend some time finishing it up for posti…

Started by Scott

10 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Missteps?

Every band goes through phases, some hit it big and have staying power, some never quite get there or falter along the way. But every band…

Started by Scott

13 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - Bongos

Bongos, not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Classic Rock and Roll. Maybe if you think about Santana then ye…

Started by Scott

15 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - Mellowing with age

I've noticed a small sampling of aging rockers who seem to have some mellowing going on. Maybe it is true that we mellow with age? True, th…

Started by Scott

6 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Resurrected Live Shows

It is very interesting that a recent report finds that classic rock CD's are outselling popular music lately. Interesting, but not surprisi…

Started by Scott

14 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Covering The Rolling Stones

So I noticed something while putting this together... More on that later.. I keep a bunch of playlists in my iTunes library specifically…

Started by Scott

4 Jul 18, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures - Harmonica

Hard to believe the harmonica hasn't been showcased here yet. Seems to be an overlooked part of my Blues re-connection I've gone through la…

Started by Scott

7 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by Scott

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)