Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'new music corner' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 56 MEGA POST (FAIR TO MIDLAND/PAGANS MIND/KYNG) (PROTO-KAW/DARYLL HALL/LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM)

Okay, so I'm totally breaking the rules here.  I have a surplus of 2011 releases that I want to share with you, so this week I'm bringing y…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

19 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Scott

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 64 THE DECEMBERISTS/GLEN CAMPBELL

Well, it seems as though I have been in a folk/country mood for the last month or so of 2011.  So, that's what you get for the last NMC of…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Jon

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 60 (BRAND NEW SIN/MAYLENE AND THE SONS OF DISASTER/THE MAGNIFICENT)

The year is rapidly coming to an end, and since I have a surplus of new albums, I'm posting three this week. I've got three rockers for you…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 52 (CHICKENFOOT/WHISKEY MYERS)

I had a lot of trouble deciding what albums to bring you this week.  I have quite a few to choose from.  I have the new Anthrax and Mast…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

22 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Jon

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 29 (HURTSMILE/MR. BIG/BLACK SUNSHINE)

by RJhog   I have three new albums for you this week, two from 2011 and one from 2010. I left the song Kaffur (Infidel) off of the Hurtsmil…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

NEW MUSIC CORNER SURVEY

I hope everybody has enjoyed the New Music Corner as much as I have.  It's always great to hear what others think is cool, because sometime…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

12 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 45 3 DOORS DOWN/THEORY OF A DEADMAN/GEORGE LYNCH

Yes, I know we are supposed to feature 2 albums each week.  But I wanted to go with 3, so here we are.  Hey, at least I didn't do a mega-po…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 38 - JOURNEY/CAULDRON

I have 2 albums for this week's New Music Corner.   The first is the new Journey album, Eclipse.  Everybody pretty much knows about this on…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

9 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Niels (Mod)

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 42 NIGHT RANGER/WARRANT

This week I have new releases from a couple of 80's bands.  Click HERE to listen.   Night Ranger - Somewhere In California (2011)   I reall…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

21 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

NEW MUSIC CORNER # 34 LOS LONELY BOYS/WOLF/SIXX:A.M.

Disclaimer:  The CRB Staff decided to limit the number of releases that we feature each week in this column to 2, mostly to keep from overl…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

19 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)