Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'pink floyd' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hidden Treasures - Anti-Establishment

On election night in North Carolina, one of the commentators made a funny comment about voters in my state. They said the wildcard in North…

Started by Scott

6 Dec 4, 2016
Reply by Scott

Hidden Treasures Label Showcase - Harvest

Sometime ago I did a playlist of an old Record label named Mushroom. Recently I came across another old record label that produced some mem…

Started by Scott

9 May 15, 2016
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 288 PINK FLOYD - THE WALL (1979)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwis…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Jan 8, 2016
Reply by Scott

2014 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

We are just a bit late this year, but we didn't forget.  So here are the artists that are being inducted into the Classic Rock Bottom Hall…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

25 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Jon

QUADROPHENIA VS. THE WALL VS. THE RAVEN THAT REFUSED TO SING (AND OTHER STORIES)

Which one is best?  Rank all three.  Picture size doesn't matter, I used what I could find for now. VS. VS.

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Jon

Hidden Treasures - 1987

The year 1987 in music... February 6 – Sonny Bono announces his candidacy for mayor of Palm Springs, California. February 14 - Los Angeles…

Started by Scott

9 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #172 PINK FLOYD - WISH YOU WERE HERE (1975)

Artist: Pink Floyd Genre: Progressive Rock Country Of Origin: England Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes (1996) Album: Wish You Were…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

20 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Jon

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 148 PINK FLOYD - THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON (1973) 40TH ANNIVERSARY

Artist: Pink Floyd Genre: Progressive Rock Country Of Origin: England Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes Album: The Dark Side Of The…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Bob R

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)