Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'rjhog' (915)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #114 - TRAVELING WILBURYS - TRAVELING WILBURYS VOL. 1 (DISCOVERING TOM PETTY - PART 9)

Artist: Traveling Wilburys Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: English/American Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Individual members Album: T…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #113 - TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS - "LET ME UP (I'VE HAD ENOUGH)" (DISCOVERING TOM PETTY - PART 8)

Artist: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: United States Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes Album: "Let M…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

10 Aug 4, 2012
Reply by Jon

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 112 BRIAN MAY + FRIENDS - STAR FLEET PROJECT (1983)

Artist: Brian May + Friends Genre: Blues Rock, Rock, Hard Rock Country Of Origin: N/A Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: N/A Album: Star…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

11 Jul 27, 2012
Reply by Jon

SMASH OR TRASH - FALL FROM THE GRACE OF LOVE (DON FELDER)

New song from former Eagles guitarist, new album due out in October.   Fall From The Grace Of Love

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Jon

REQUEST

Jonster, may I request some Diamond Head and some Budgie?   Don't know if I spelled the last one right.

Started by RJhog (Admin)

4 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 111 DREAMS SO REAL - ROUGH NIGHT IN JERICHO (1988)

Artist: Dreams So Real Genre: Rock/Alternative Rock Country Of Origin: USA Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: No Album: Rough Night In Je…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

13 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Jon

SMASH OR TRASH - YOU'RE GONNA LISTEN (IN THIS MOMENT)

A new track from In This Moment.  Warning, the lyrics are not safe for work, so use earbuds.  What do you think? You're Gonna Listen

Started by RJhog (Admin)

8 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jon

TOP 5 DUAL PERSONALITIES (I'M IN A BAND/I'M A SOLO ARTIST)

This is a Top 5 list for artists that were in a band and decided to branch out into the solo field.  Who do you think did it best?  But the…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

55 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Jon

NMC # 81 EUROPE/L.A. GUNS

Disclaimer: I was gonna post Europe and Asia, but the Best Buy did not have the new Asia album.  Needless to say, I'm not real happy about…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

19 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Gordon Williams

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #111 - TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS - PACK UP THE PLANTATION: LIVE! (DISCOVERING TOM PETTY - PART 7)

Artist: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: United States Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: Yes Album: Pack U…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Jon

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)