Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'tesla' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 321 TESLA - MECHANICAL RESONANCE (1986)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by Jon

NMC # 168 CAGE THE GODS/TESLA

by "sometimes I wonder why I even bother" RJ Cage The Gods - Badlands 1. The Ending 2. Sacrifice 3. Trouble Reigns 4. Bruce Willis 5. On…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

17 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by Scott

SMASH OR TRASH - TASTE MY PAIN (TESLA)

I don't recall seeing this posted before... The first new song off the new album "Taste My Pain", was released last summer digitally via i…

Started by Scott

4 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Jon

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 199 TESLA - FIVE MAN ACOUSTICAL JAM (1990)

Artist: Tesla Genre: Rock Country Of Origin: U.S. Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: No Album: Five Man Acoustical Jam Producer: Dan McCl…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

11 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Hidden Treasures - 1989

The year that was 1989... February – Roy Orbison joins Elvis Presley as the only singers to ever simultaneously have two top 5 albums on t…

Started by Scott

14 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Scott

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 150 TESLA - INTO THE NOW (2004)

Artist: Tesla Genre: Hard Rock Country Of Origin: U.S. Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame Member: No Album: Into The Now Released: March 9, 2004…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

26 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Jon

MULTI-PLATINUM ROCK BAND TESLA DOES SOUNDTRACK FOR NEW DOCUMENTARY FILM RUNNING WITH DEMONS

from melodicrock.com   Tesla is probably most well-known for its hit songs Love Song, Signs, and the smash hit album Tesla: 5 Man Acoustica…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

1 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Jon

TESLA NEWS (SORT OF)

from Bravewords.com TESLA Guitarist Frank Hannon Previews New Solo Album Gypsy Highway Rock Hard Posted on Thursday, July 01, 2010 at 22:36…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Jul 2, 2010

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos