Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'van halen' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VAN HALEN PLAYLIST (FOR THE CASUAL FAN)

Since Van Halen seems to actually be releasing a new album with David Lee Roth for the first time in 28 years, lets make up a VH playlist. …

Started by RJhog (Admin)

19 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Jon

WATCH OUT, HERE COMES 2012

Do you guys realize that 2012 is rapidly approaching, and we may get new music from: ...and I'm sure there is more.  Who else would you lik…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

12 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Alan Christensen

FAN FILMED CLIP OF NEW VAN HALEN SONG

Here it is, finally, a snippet at least of something new from Van Halen.  "She's The Woman" was played last night at The Cafe Wha?  The ban…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

9 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by Jon

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 82 VAN HALEN - VAN HALEN (1978) (#1 FROM CRR)

Artist: Van Halen Album: Van Halen Producer: Ted Templeman Band Members: David Lee Roth/Eddie Van Halen/Michael Anthony/Alex Van Halen Sin…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

16 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Christensen

...A LITTLE EXCERCISE

I have a little exercise for everybody.  List 5 bands whose entire studio catalog you own.  After that, list 5 bands whose entire studio ca…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Scott

ALTER BRIDGE Guitarist Mark Tremonti Hears New VAN HALEN Album Front To Back, Says "It Was Incredible"

from bravewords.com In an interview with Mulatschag TV, ALTER BRIDGE guitarist Mark Tremonti discusses his relationship with VAN HALEN, an…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

17 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Dave

CRB HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES FOR 2011

I'm very pleased to announce the CRB Hall Of Fame Inductees for this year.  The late Ronnie James Dio is the first inductee.  He was such a…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

5 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Gordon Williams

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 41 VAN HALEN - 5150

1. Good Enough 2. Why Can't This Be Love 3. Get Up 4. Dreams 5. Summer Nights 6. Best Of Both Worlds 7. Love Walks In 8. 5150 9. Inside   *…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jon

Under the Covers: Top 10 Covers That Beat the Original (from gibson.com)

That title may incite some pretty strong opinions, but the fact is that there are some covers that build on the legacy of the original trac…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

12 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Mike Mills

ALBUM OF THE WEEK #23 - VAN HALEN - VAN HALEN II (1979)

1. You're No Good 2. Dance The Night Away 3. Somebody Get Me A Doctor 4. Bottoms Up! 5. Outta Love Again 6. Light Up The Sky 7. Spanish…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

10 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Dave

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)