Classic Rock Bottom

All Discussions Tagged 'yes' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 430 YES - FRAGILE (1971)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Jan 28, 2019
Reply by Jon

IN SEARCH OF CD BOX SETS

So how 'bout a new thread?  I have always been a fan of the box set.  They have certainly changed over the years, don't you think?  I mean…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

20 Feb 11, 2018
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

2017 CLASSIC ROCK BOTTOM HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES

Yes The Allman Brothers Band The Electric Light Orchestra Bob Seger Pat Benatar Chuck Berry (Legend Award)

Started by RJhog (Admin)

6 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Scandal 2000

ALBUM OF THE WEEK # 352 YES - 90125 (1983)

Disclaimer: All info that does not reside in my brain is gathered from wikipedia.com (mostly because Jon can't stand it) unless otherwise…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

18 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Jon

Pre-YES Music Legends Mabel Greer's Toyshop To Release New Single From Forthcoming Album

London, UK - Pre-YES music legends Mabel Greer's Toyshop has found a novel way of releasing new musical works. The band will release one tr…

Started by William James

0 Nov 25, 2016

Hidden Treasures - Progressives Early Years

Get ready, its going to be a long ride... Recently I've been somewhat pre-occupied, yet again, with Progressive music. This coupled with…

Started by Scott

12 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, the Cars, Yes, Steve Miller and Chicago Among Rock Hall of Fame Nominees

Capitol Records / Joe Bangay, Getty Images / Epic / Chris Walter, Getty Images / Atlantic Records Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, the Cars, Yes…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

2 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by TageRyche

Hidden Treasures - Deep Space

Star Date: Cinco De Mayo, Dos-0-Uno-Cinco... We're off planet Earth and deep into space and thats where our playlist finds us this week. W…

Started by Scott

11 May 9, 2015
Reply by RJhog (Admin)

YES FOUNDING GUITARIST PETER BANKS DEAD AT 65

MySpace Pioneering British guitarist Peter Banks has died. Best known for his work as the original guitarist in the seminal progressive r…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Scott

YES SIGNS NEW WORLDWIDE RECORDING DEAL WITH FRONTIERS RECORDS

from melodicrock.com   New Studio CD, First In Nearly A Decade, Slated For 2011 / Grammy Award winners Yes, one of the most influential and…

Started by RJhog (Admin)

0 Nov 1, 2010

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos