Classic Rock Bottom

This can be considered a Supergroup in making. Initially, Peter Marrino formed the band after Cacophony split up. He was also known to front Le Mans before that, while the rest of the band was made up of total newcomers. For Marrino this was the last release (that I'm aware of) to participate, while the other band members went on to play big projects.

The extremely talented young guitarist Craig Small joined Waltham, Michael Andrews, the bass player is associated with Stephen Pearcy, Arcade and Vicious Delite and the drummer powerhouse Ray Luzier can be found in many important bands and projects to mention here.

Fate is sometimes strange like that. This is the only CD 9.0 ever released, despite the quality of their music, it never shook up the scene as their name might suggest.

9.0 - Too Far Gone

CD ℗ 1990

HAIR METAL

1. Too Far Gone
2. Live For The Moment
3. Gypsy Queen
4. Louisiana Overload
5. First Of My Generation
6. I'm Ready
7. Little Sister
8. Wish You Still Were Mine
9. Hands Up
10. 9.0

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a bit typical of the time, but it's not bad. Reminds me a lot of Mr. Big (without the sappy ballad). Cool album cover, cause I like earthquakes I guess?

There is a sappy ballad, but I left it out.

Anyway, it's nothing like To Be With You 

To me they sound more like Van Halen, but then again, isn't Mr. Big cut from the same cloth?

I dunno, never really got a VH vibe from them.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos