https://gallery.mailchimp.com/37b640435abc6212c38cfeb0b/images/6efbdc9c-ae82-4410-9409-b3ea2fe7f797.jpg" width="494" alt="6efbdc9c-ae82-4410-9409-b3ea2fe7f797.jpg" class="CToWUd a6T"/>
London - A Summerfold Records reissue, Bill Bruford’s ‘Earthworks Complete’ is a spectacular 20CD/4DVD box set of the entire back catalogue across Earthworks' 20-year career. Includes previously unreleased and little known material.
What's in the box?
https://gallery.mailchimp.com/37b640435abc6212c38cfeb0b/images/9dd87090-7cc8-43f3-86f3-68e7cbe1c012.jpg" width="494" alt="9dd87090-7cc8-43f3-86f3-68e7cbe1c012.jpg" class="CToWUd a6T"/>
3. All Heaven Broke Loose
4. Stamping Ground- Live
5. A Part, and Yet Apart
6. The Sound of Surprise
7. Footloose and Fancy Free (2CD)
8. Random Acts of Happiness
9. Footloose in NYC (2CD & 1DVD set)
10. A Video Anthology Volume 1: 2000s (2CD & 1DVD set)
11. A Video Anthology Volume 2: 1990s (2CD & 1DVD set)
12. Earthworks Underground Orchestra
13. Earthworks in Santiago, Chile (1CD & 1DVD set: previously unreleased video)
14. From Conception to Birth (17 short tracks showing the process from demo to master, with explanatory notes from Bill Bruford)
15. Heavenly Bodies Expanded (2CD “best of” collection across the entire catalogue, with explanatory notes from Bill Bruford)
What do people say?
A tremendous treasure trove of material known and previously unheard. (All About Jazz).
This is a heady concoction indeed, and one which joyously breaks down all sorts of musical barriers in its path. (The Times, London)
It mixes up styles, moods and meters as effortlessly as it ignores musical boundaries. (Wall St. Journal)
Earthworks makes jazz out of just about anything handy… (Jazziz)
Burning Shed: https://burningshed.com/store/billbruford/bill-bruford-earthworks_c...
Cherry Red: https://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/bill-bruford-earthworks-complet...
Glass Onyon PR, PH: 1-828-350-8158 (US), firstname.lastname@example.org
Man, if you are a fan then this would be an excellent purchase!