Classic Rock Bottom

Hey everyone,

I am new to the site, and I am also from the Great White North. Curious to know, other than RUSH what are some of the favorite Canadian rockers in your music collection.

I am currently listening to two amazing new albums from north of the 49th. Killer Dwarfs "Start @ One" and Coney Hatch "Four"

Cheers!

Views: 210

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm also a Canadian rock fan, but Im from the north west USA. From a classic rock perspective, I love...

Triumph
Saga
Chilliwack
Head pins
Bryan Adams
Jerry Doucette

All of whom get serious respect on this site....

April Wine

Kim Mitchell

Into Eternity

Kick Axe

Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad

Annihilator

Big Wreck

Chilliwack

Headpins

Loverboy

Neil Young

Just some from the top of my head. used to like Helix way back when, don't really care much for them anymore. Sometimes I like Triumph, sometimes not.

Triumph, Pat Travers, Bachman Turner Overdrive, April Wine, and Frank Marino.

Forgot about Pat!

Also forgot about Men Without Hats, but they're not metal. Right?

How can I leave off April Wine, Loverboy and BTO... awesome bands.

I'm not well versed on Canadian bands in general, but I like Loverboy, some Triumph and Bachman-Turner Overdrive.  

If I am not mistaken, I believe that The Guess Who (think "American Woman") is a Canadian group. Of course, Loverboy and Rush have already been mentioned. I think I also read somewhere that Steppenwolf was also Canadian, but I might be wrong about that one.

WOW to Coney Hatch!!!  Totally whiffed on them, until now...  Check out this tune!!

Other than the guitar solo, I'm not blown away at all.  But I do like Triumph and Loverboy.

hmmm, we are rough bunch to figure out lately...

Not really.  Seems like were just opposites.  I would be known as Bizarro Scott, Bizarro Jon or Bizarro Niels.  And everybody else likewise.  

Helix

Honeymoon Suite

Neil Young (though he's not really hard rock or metal)

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos