Classic Rock Bottom

You can check out my review of the August 4th Dio Disciples concert via this KNAC.com link.

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool...  Im indifferent about the hologram. Not sure what I think, might have to see it live to form an opinion... However, I would love to talk with Goldy about the band Guiffria, and the recording of Magica.  Wright would also be fun to talk with especially if he was willing to talk about his time in ACDC!

Fun concert, well, at least the last two acts  :-)

There were a lot of people that were trying to talk to Craig Goldy, so I didn't really attempt to have much conversation with him myself. I briefly chatted with Simon Wright but it was Dio related.

Unless I had some guaranteed time where I could chat on a variety of topics, I'm not sure how much a brief conversation would end up giving any insights. But like you, I would want to talk to him about the recording of Magica.

When I posted the link to the review on the various Facebook related pages, it got liked by Dio Disciples, shared by keyboardist Scott Warren's page admin and shared by two of the guys in the Metal:101 band as well.

I ran into the singer for Metal:101 last night at the Lita Ford show and he read the review and thanked me for saying great things about their show.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of

Norma Jean Fox
(11/30/1945-9/7/2010)

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos