Classic Rock Bottom

Once again, it's time to nominate artists for the yearly CRB Awards, 2016 edition.  If you've never participated before, you'll need to know that any CRB member can nominate artists for these awards.  After all of the nominees are submitted, I'll use them to determine an official ballot of finalists.  Then you can vote for each category.  Make sure that you submit your nominees for each category with number 1 being the artist you think most deserves the award and so forth.  That's how I'll assign a point value in order to come up with the finalists.  So copy the categories and fill them in, then return them to me in an email or copy and paste in the reply field below. Any and all nominee votes will be counted.  That's all there is to it. Deadline for submitting nominees is December 16, 2016 at midnight.  

Top 10 Original Rock Albums - Best Original Rock Album will be named from this list.  List is open for any new, original material rock album released in 2016.

Best Classic Rock Album - This album will be named from the above Top 10 list.  It will be the highest ranking album of new, original material released in 2015 by an artist that released it's first album on or before December 31, 1989. Solo artists may be included if their first solo album was released on or before the same date. 

Best Comeback Album (At Least 8 Years Since Last Non-Covers Studio Album)

Best Metal Album

Best Prog Album

Best Solo Album

Best Vocalist (Male)

Best Vocalist (Female)

Best Guitarist

Best Bassist

Best Drummer

Band of the Year

Best Reissue

Lifetime Achievement Award (Previous winners are Ronnie James Dio-2010, Deep Purple-2011, Jimmy Page-2012, Black Sabbath-2013, Warren Zevon-2014 and Freddie Mercury-2015)

Views: 116

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am behind on putting mine together but I will get it done

Done! But you know, there might be a few corrections, but right now, I can't think of any.

But I could now. Sent...and done!!

Midnight tomorrow night is the deadline!  I will start tallying nominee votes on Saturday morning and will not accept any changes at that time.

Oh-oh.

I just sent mine in.

Got it!

submitted

Got that one too.

RSS

Question Of The Week

CRB Features (Click photo to visit)

Birthdays

Birthdays Tomorrow

CRB Staff Members

In Memory Of